Wednesday, September 9, 2015
So this week has been really great, but I don’t have a lot of details of things that have happened. It was a little crazy here in the office with all the monthly reports that have been due. Overall, everything went smooth. We have been looking for a lot of new investigators and have had several positive teaching experiences. Overall, another great week in Nicaragua. I love this work so much.
Love you all tons.
- How are you doing? What is new or interesting for you? What have you done today? I’m doing really good. Everything is going really well. Got up, went to the office for about 30 mins then went and bought some things that I will need this week. Then rested, then worked out and now I’m here.
- What do you do to work out? What kind of equipment do you use to work out with? Actually, today I took some pictures of our workout equipment. But basically just jump rope, a little bit of lifting and abs.
- What kind of things have you laughed/smiled at this week? Not anything specific. We constantly are trying to laugh and have fun because if we don’t everything would be super boring and stressful.
- What quality or characteristic do you feel you have worked on the most? Probably being more bold. Not really caring as much what other people think of me.
- Are transfers coming this week? What kinds of things do you have to do to prepare? What office skill are you learning the most? Do you ever speak English on the phone? Transfers are coming. There are so many details that go into play. It will be another crazy week. I am learning the importance of writing tasks that need to get done down. I do speak on the phone in English also.