Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- How have transfers gone today? Everything went pretty smooth. I am pretty tired because we went to bed at 3:30 last night and got up at 5:30.
- Are you doing the same responsibilities with the same comp? Anyone new on the scene? I still have the same responsibilities and comp, but there were some office changes. There is a new office secretary and a new AP. I am super pumped about the AP because he is a pretty good friend of mine. He came to the mission with me.
- Will this be your last transfer in the office? How do you feel about it all? I don’t think I will be training this change. I think I will have at least another change in the office. But, it’s all good. I am still learning every day.
- Is there a mission phrase or mantra that missionaries use a lot? Mission slang…A la grande. Dale Pues. Nos vemos. Que honda?
- If Nicaragua was a color, what color would it be and why? Yellow. I feel like it’s always really hot.
- How did the multi-mission conference go? What did you learn? Was it hard to do that and get ready for transfers? Everything went really well. We learned a lot about how important it is to give it your all now. One thing I really liked is they explained that..we want to wear you out…we want you to be tired. It was a little hard with transfers going on as well, but I think everything went well.
- Did you have much time to teach this last week? Any promising investigators? We have not had a ton of time to teach lately. But we have a few positive people that we are teaching right now.