Monday, June 6, 2016
I’m still in Carazo!!!
So we waited for the call to come in to see who had changes in the companionship and also in the zone. As we were anxiously waiting, the call finally came in. Elder S and Elder L had changes. It was a little hard to think that I wouldn’t have another change with Elder S, but I am really excited for this new companionship.
My “new” companion is Elder J again – haha. [Elder J served in the office with Elder Wagstaff.] I love that kid! I am also training a new missionary named Elder M. He is from Kaysville! He is a super awesome person and a really hard worker. I am really excited to be with him.
To kind of catch up for not writing last week:
1. Carazo set a zone record.
Carazo worked really hard to break the record.
2. Got bit by a dog.
I was contacting and a huge dog came around the corner, but I knew that it was not going to do much. Before we knew it, we were surrounded by four dogs – haha. I was bitten on the hamstring, but it wasn’t that bad. The dog didn’t tear my pants, but I had to take some pills for it.
3. Rained really hard.
It has been raining really hard here, pretty much every day. We have been soaked head to toe – haha.
4. Lots of miracles.
This week we have been working on finding a lot of new investigators. It can be a little hard at times to find new investigators in the rain, but it can also be a window of opportunity to get in the door because the people feel bad for you.
I am really excited to see what this change brings. I know that God’s love is real.
Love you all,
- What can you tell me about your current ward and investigators? The attendance is usually about 90-100, but this Sunday it was only 37, due to the rain.
- Anyone we should especially pray for? Pray for Jose and Marta.
- What suggestions or requests do you have for our family? Just keep prayin and readin and doing the things you guys do.
- Have you received any packages or cards lately? A while ago I got my bday package. Thanks again, but not since.
- How have you been feeling health-wise? I feel really healthy!