Monday, March 30, 2015
This week has gone by so fast. I am often trying to catch my breath.
One thought that came into our minds recently is how simple some of the people live here. They don’t need huge houses, or fancy cars, to be happy. It is the little simple things that make them the most happy. Many people won’t get to experience some of the luxuries of life. Often times I think that we take for granted everything that we have. We focus too much on money or things of the world. Really, we should focus more on what matters most and what we need to do to achieve it.
I am sure that I have already said it, but I am so grateful for the opportunity to pray. It can be such a testimony builder and I am so glad to have this special communication with our Heavenly Father.
I know that our Savior lives. I hope that you all can have the opportunity to learn something new this General Conference.
Love you all!!!!
- What do you think makes your mission unique to all the other missions? I think that Pres. Russell really stresses the importance of exact obedience. I am so grateful because when you are obedient, you receive blessings – D&C 82:10.
- What has been your most spiritual experience this week? I feel like in this area my faith can be tested. There are a lot of liars. So when things get hard, PRAY.
- How do you feel your communication with the people is coming? Do you feel like you connect more with the older generation or with the younger kids? I feel like the younger.
- Who can we pray for specifically? Any needs or things that we can do from this end to help with the work? Pray for the opportunity to find new people.
- What is one thing that you love about Nica that you may not have at home? The thing I love most about Nica is how simple their lives are. I love how they don’t need a ton of fancy things to be happy.