Wednesday, December 16, 2015
This week has been really awesome.
I have officially been with my new comp for a week now. He is so awesome. His name is Elder J and he is from California. He is a really hard worker and is really easy to get along with. He has a great sense of humor and we are always joking around. We have already had our fair share of laughs. This is going to be a really fun change with him.
This week we also had a really awesome experience because we had an investigator that is 16. Throughout our time with him he has been very diligent with completing with his commitments. He has been ready every time we have gone by to bring him to church. Every time we have asked him to read something whether it be a pamphlet…(folleto)? or something from the Book of Mormon he has read it and even marked the things he liked. He is also very excited to receive the priesthood. It has been such an awesome experience to teach him.
Love you all,
- How has your week been? How is your new comp? How long do you think you’ll be together as companions? The last week has been really awesome. I love my new comp. I have been doing a lot of training with him. He is learning really fast. He is from California. I think I will be with him for one change because I am training him to take my job.
- What’s been the best thing about this last week? The best thing from this past week is probably teaching with my new comp.
- How are President and Sister Russell doing? President and Sister Russell are doing really great. They are working really hard.
- How are your investigators? How is the ward? The investigators are good. We had a baptism this past week, but we are also looking for more investigators. Also the ward is doing good, but right now we don’t have a bishop because he is working in the states. haha
- Have you received any packages or letters yet? I got the letter from the ward. Tell everyone I am so grateful. Also tell grandma and grandpa Wagstaff I got theirs too. But I have not received the packages yet.