Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Sorry we are limited on time, we got to go teach. But love you so much and thank you so much for the package of the tee (shirt) and snacks. Love them.
- What’s new today? How are you doing? What has happened this week? Everything is going great. Still workin hard.
- What has been the most rewarding thing for you this week? Watching the gospel click with some people.
- Are you holding up ok? I feel like I am doing pretty good. I feel like I have become numb to being tired haha. But I am doing really good.
- How are your investigators? We put their names on the temple prayer roll. Thank you so much. They are all planning on getting baptized this week so thank you so much.
- Have you noticed what makes the biggest difference in conversion for someone who is learning about the church? I would have to say the Book of Mormon is a huge factor in the conversion process. Also if they complete with their commitments.
- Describe each of these things about Nicaragua and your mission in one word:
- food – different
- people – loving
- culture – chill
- weather – hot
- transportation – crazy
- shopping – cheap
- mission – awesome
- companion – funny
- office – learning
- President Russell – hard working
- Hermana Russell – loving
- How is the mission different than you expected from when you first got your call and were getting ready to go to now that you are living it? It is different in the fact that I didn’t think I would get this little of sleep but it’s awesome. I love it so much.