Monday, February 1, 2016
It’s been another great week here in San Marcos.
I got another new comp this week who is named Elder H. He is from Panama and he is so awesome. So right now we are working as 4 missionaries in one area. Elder H is really funny and has a strong desire to work hard. We are always joking around and laughing together.
This week has gone by so fast. It’s so crazy to think that it was a week ago the last time I wrote you all.
This week I got to do a lot of divisions with missionaries this week. It was really awesome to see how different every missionary works. It was really awesome to get to know more people in the zone.
This week we also had a baptism. We baptized a little girl named J and she is really awesome. She is so excited every time that we come over to visit her. She loves learning new things.
Sorry I don’t have a lot to say. I feel like there is so much, but I can’t find the words to explain it.
Love you all so much.
- What do you love most about San Marcos so far? I love how cold it is…I love the members…the people can be hard sometimes (a lot of catholicos) but I love them so much.
- In one word, describe your companions…Elder Ha – hard worker. Elder L – dedicated. Elder He – hilarious. (Elder He has 13 months in the mission. Elder Ha is training Elder L.)
- Who can we pray for this week? We are working to find a lot of new investigators right now. You could pray for Marcelo, Maria, Mira…
- What would you recommend anyone do who is looking to feel the Spirit more fully in their lives? I would recommend that they get on their knees and pray. They need to understand that their Heavenly Father loves them and will help them through any trial.
- How have you felt God’s love for you this last week? I have felt God’s love in the little miracles that happen every day.
- Do you like the place you are living in? What is it like? Ya I like it a lot. It’s a pretty good place. More details next week.