Wednesday, June 17, 2015
This week has been so different. I am starting to get the flow of the office life and starting to pick things up. Sometimes the days in the office can be really long, but the week goes by so quickly. I am so excited to see what I can learn here in the office.
This week I saw a lot of miracles in the area. I don’t get it. Sometimes we only get 3 hours to work in the area, but there are so many miracles that can be seen. It is so amazing to see the role of God in our lives. I know without Him we really could not do anything. Without the love of God we really would not have any investigators. I am so grateful to see these mighty blessings in my life.
We need to keep in mind the importance of prayer. I think that is the biggest thing that I have learned while on my mission. That when times get rough, the best place to go is to your knees.
Love you all,
There’s a chance that you won’t hear from me next week because it’s changes, but love you tons and have a great week.
- Tell me more about your miracles. It’s just so crazy because we shouldn’t have any investigators with the amount of time we work in the area…this area is so blessed.
- Who are your investigators? What are their needs? struggles? Right now you guys can pray for T. She is an investigator we are working with. Her husband is a member and we want to complete the family.
- Is it hard doing office work in Spanish? It’s all a learning process. The hardest part for me is talking on the phone because I feel that’s a skill I already lack, but hopeful I will get better.
- Are you eating a lot more food? The food is awesome. I’m trying to gain weight. I am weighing in every change I get.
- How poor/affluent is the area you are in? My area is middle class Nica right now.
- Do you sleep in a bunk bed? What kind of place are you in? We have a bunk, I’m on the bottom. Our place is huge…seriously, it’s huge because when the new missionaries come in or the old go out they stay at our place.